YMCA Junior Leaders is an eight week YMCA program offered at the Community YMCA during the summer school break each year for youth interested in leadership skills development and volunteer opportunities within the YMCA. The program helps youth develop and grow through:
- Conflict resolution
- Problem solving and communications
- Introduction to YMCA core values
- Career explorations and job search skills
- Developing YMCA Summer Day Camp program activities
- Taking an active leadership role within YMCA Day Camps, working directly with children
Junior Leaders: Youth ages 12 – 15 are eligible to participate.
Senior Leaders: Youth ages 16 – 18 are eligible to participate.
For questions and registration information, contact: TL Johannesson, email@example.com
Detailed Schedule & Registration Information
|Location||Address||Dates & Times||Ages|
|Community YMCA||2269 Gottingen St., Halifax||Dates TBA||12-15|
Schedule effective from June – September