Leadership I is the first phase of the Leadership Development Program. This program is an exciting and intensive 27-day camping experience that is offered only once each summer.
Leadership I is designed to teach campers new skills, enhance their self-confidence, and promote team work between campers.
Leadership I campers focus on:
- Building new skills, and expanding upon existing skills
- Enhancing their self-confidence
- Promoting team work
- Living in one of four tipis
- High ropes
- A challenging and rewarding canoe and hiking outtrip along the shores of the Northumberland Strait
- The option of doing the second phase – Leadership II – the following summer
Leadership I is unlike any other program offered at Big Cove YMCA Camp. It’s perfect for those seeking new challenges, adventure, and fun! Please click here to learn more about the programs offered at Big Cove YMCA Camp.